ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: Ant API
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:13:37 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: LukeS [mailto:luke.shannon@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:50 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: Ant API

/*
Based on your answer and the one previous I might do CVS and SVN integration
with APIs rather than Ant. However I still feel with file transfer with SCP
will be best done with Ant via Leaf Cutter.
*/

i searched for a simple to use ssh library some time ago
and ended with Trilead ssh, which was very simple to use.
Unfortunately Trilead ssh ain't developed / supported anymore.

but there are two other promising java ssh libraries =
http://www.zehon.com/index.html which has a bunch of examples
or
http://www.appgate.com/index/products/mindterm/
which is free for limited use (25 users).

i looked also on JSch http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/ , but didn't like it.

Regards, Gilbert