ant-user mailing list archives

From "Moore, Kent" <Kent.Mo...@fnis.com>
Subject RE: Regular expression for deleting new lines with Ant
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:48:41 GMT
Will "fixcrlf" help with at least some of what you are trying to
accomplish?

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/fixcrlf.html

-----Original Message-----
From: christoforever [mailto:christoforever@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 1:20 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Regular expression for deleting new lines with Ant

I'm trying to remove all the new lines and/or lines full of tabs or
white
space from a file ... its not working however... I've used the following
code.

					<replaceregexp
file="${outputFile}"

match="^[ \t\n]+$"

replace=""

byline="true"/>

but I've got nothing. I originally posted on the coderanch forums
(http://www.coderanch.com/t/471737/Ant-Maven-Other-Build-Tools/Regular-e
xpression-deleting-new-lines)
and have gotten no reply so I've come here for help... any ideas?

by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.