ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wray, Nathan" <Nathan.W...@compuware.com>
Subject Creating a fileset from a list of filenames
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:16:56 GMT
Hi All;

I'm trying to identify modified java files in an SVN working copy and
run checkstyle on these files.  So far I've got a property with a list
of everything modified like:

/path/file1;/path/file2;/path/file3

It seems like I need something the opposite of pathconvert to turn this
property into a FileSet.

Any suggestions?  The relevant part of my build file follows:

<exec executable="svn" outputproperty="svn.status.out">

<arg value="status" />

<arg value="${basedir}/.." />

<arg value="--xml" />

</exec>

<xmlproperty prefix="svnstat" collapseattributes="true" delimiter=";">

<propertyset>

<propertyref name="svn.status.out"/>

</propertyset>

</xmlproperty>

<!--

Now svnstat.status.target.entry.path contains all of the modified files

and folders as a semicolon separated list

This needs to be filtered to just .java files

-->

<echo  message="unfiltered list of modified files:
${svnstat.status.target.entry.path}"/>

<!--

This fails, the list is not a pathid

-->

<checkstyle  config="./Checkstyle.xml">

<fileset pathid="svnstat.status.target.entry.path"/>

</checkstyle>

Thank you

Nathan