ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: IDEA Project generation from ant
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:56:16 GMT
I generally only generate .classpath files and then use them in both
Eclipse and IntelliJ. Savant also has a plugin for generating files
and since it is an Ant script , you can use that. The best approach is
to use a stock XML file that contains most everything and then a
simple script to add in the necessary JAR files. Try to keep it simple
because most of the time you are just updating the dependencies of the
project.

-bp