ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Referencing file inside Jar file from fileset
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 04:58:53 GMT
On 2009-11-03, Steve Kennedy <skennedy@tenthpowertech.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to include a file that already exists inside a JAR?

Not using <fileset>, but using <zipfileset> (a JAR is a ZIP file after
all).  Another alternative would be <javaresource> but it doesn't
support wildcard matching.

> m using a task (hibernatetool) that takes a set of XML files to
> generate a database schema, however some of the XML files are
> contained in 3rd party JAR files.

Even if this task would accept a zipfileset - I don't know whether it
does - it would have to be able to deal with non-File Resources at the
same time.

Stefan