ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Anderson <riz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant API
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 00:45:43 GMT
Actually the cvs ant task system.execs the cvs binary. You can probably find
pure java cvs api to use. A quick search turned up this...
http://www.jcvs.org/

For the database, I'm not sure what you are doing but there are some really
great persistance layers worth looking at, like hibernate and ibatis.
Otherwise just use the built in java.sql stuff for running queries. Take a
look at the source code for the Ant sql task, maybe it will be usefull to
you.

-Rob Anderson