ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you sort and remove duplicates lines from a file ?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:26:57 GMT
Assuming yourfile.txt:

>>>> <concat>
>>>>  <union>
>>>>    <sort>
>>>>      <tokens>
		    <file file="yourfile.txt" />
>>>>        <linetokenizer includedelims="true" />
>>>>      </tokens>
>>>>    </sort>
>>>>  </union>
>>>> </concat>



On Nov 9, 2009, at 12:12 PM, cvsusr wrote:

>
> Is it possible to give a complete example with a text file. I dont  
> know how
> to pass resource to this block.
>
> Matt Benson-2 wrote:
>>
>> Well, my example you cited sorts and removes duplicates.  If you
>> don't want to sort them, take out the <sort> and <union> the <tokens>
>> directly.
>>
>> On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:41 AM, cvsusr wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Is there any way to remove the duplicate line in a file?? I gone
>>> through this
>>> post, but didnt find a solution in ant. Please let me know.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>>
>>> Scot P. Floess wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I hate to admit this...I have never used the concat target...I have
>>>> completely overlooked it in the past :(
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Matt Benson wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> All:  I just added the following example to the Ant
>>>>> manual in svn:
>>>>>
>>>>> <concat>
>>>>>  <union>
>>>>>    <sort>
>>>>>      <tokens>
>>>>>        <resources refid="input" />
>>>>>        <linetokenizer includedelims="true" />
>>>>>      </tokens>
>>>>>    </sort>
>>>>>  </union>
>>>>> </concat>
>>>>>
>>>>> -Matt
>>>>>
>>>>> --- "Scot P. Floess" <floess@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Jane, I think your sort command would suppose
>>>>>> Linux/Unix or Cygwin?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Paul, you might look to Ant Contrib's sortlist task:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/sortlist.html
>>>>>>
>>>>>> HTH,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Flossy
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Jane Shen wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Do you mean "remove duplicates lines(not files)"??
>>>>>>> if so, then do
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> sort -u "input_file" > "output_file"> Date: Tue, 1
>>>>>> Jul 2008 17:13:01 +0100> From:
>>>>>> paul_t100@fastmail.fm> To: user@ant.apache.org>
>>>>>> Subject: How do you sort and remove duplicates lines
>>>>>> from a file ?> > Hi, is it possible to sort the
>>>>>> lines of a file alphabetically, and > remove
>>>>>> duplicates files, these seem simple enough thing to
>>>>>> do but I cant > find anyway to do it.> > thanks
>>>>>> paul> >
>>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------ 
>>>>> --
>>>>> ->
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>>> user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org> For additional
>>>>>> commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> _________________________________________________________________
>>>>>>> Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows
>>>>>> Live Messenger.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?
>>>>> ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_072008
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Scot P. Floess
>>>>>> 27 Lake Royale
>>>>>> Louisburg, NC  27549
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 252-478-8087 (Home)
>>>>>> 919-754-4592 (Work)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Chief Architect JPlate
>>>>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
>>>>>> Chief Architect JavaPIM
>>>>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Architect Keros
>>>>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------ 
>>>>> --
>>>>> -
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>>> user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>>> user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------ 
>>>>> --
>>>>> -
>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Scot P. Floess
>>>> 27 Lake Royale
>>>> Louisburg, NC  27549
>>>>
>>>> 252-478-8087 (Home)
>>>> 919-754-4592 (Work)
>>>>
>>>> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
>>>> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>>>>
>>>> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>>> --
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/How-do-you-sort-
>>> and-remove-duplicates-lines-from-a-file---tp18219748p26268505.html
>>> Sent from the Ant - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>> -
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/How-do-you-sort- 
> and-remove-duplicates-lines-from-a-file---tp18219748p26271085.html
> Sent from the Ant - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message