ant-user mailing list archives

From Greg Roodt <gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help!! Ant find duplicate files
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:27:10 GMT
Adam's suggestion of a script is probably going to be the simplest solution.

Another option may be to take a look at the Checksum task and generate MD5
hashes for the files, then compare the MD5 hash values for each file, if the
values are equal, then you know you have a duplicate. You could then delete
all the MD5 files.

This solution may be a bit clunky, but it should work.