ant-user mailing list archives

From Max Danielsson <max.daniels...@crlsweden.com>
Subject Re: SSL keystore export/import with ant tasks.
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 07:48:19 GMT
Ok, thanks for the info guys. I got the confirmation i was looking for.
Cheers.

//MBJD

Dalton, Tom wrote:
> If you are doing it repeatedly then you could sort-of-fake-it by making the server and
client key gen tasks into (externally-included) macrodefs that take the relevant interesting
parameters...

> Tom

are exec task or write your own task. The key to writing your own taks would be to find a
java implementation of keytool.