ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Turkenkopf <dturk...@gmail.com>
Subject Defining Properties in an Antlib
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:28:07 GMT
Is there anyway to define a single set of properties that can be shared
across all macrodefs in a given antlib?

I have a series of macros that all refer to the same jar files.   I'd like
to be able to define the locations in a single property within the antlib
(because the callers don't need to know the details).

Right now, because Property doesn't extend AntlibDefinition, I can't declare
a property outside of a macrodef.  So I'm stuck declaring the same property
within each of the macrodefs.

Is there a better way to accomplish the goal of DRY?

Thanks,

Dan Turkenkopf