ant-user mailing list archives

From "Almeida, Fernando X [IBM Contractor for Sprint]" <Fernando.X.Alme...@sprint.com>
Subject Capturing messages logged from a sub-project
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:24:49 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm trying to write a bulldogger which summarizes the errors during a build in an html format,
so that we can facilitate the troubleshooting and create a standard for reporting errors to
developers for all of our applications. Basically I extended the DefaultLogger class and everything
is working pretty well, except for one tricky detail: I'm not being able to capture the errors
messages logged from sub-projects and we do have a lot of <ant> tasks inside the main
build files here.

I'm trying to find out how to do that, still with no success. Does anybody have a clue?

Regards,

Fernando Costa de Almeida

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel Company proprietary information intended for the sole
use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.