ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sim Soon Huat" <si...@psa.com.sg>
Subject Copy task failed to copy due to invalid argument
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:45:29 GMT
Hi,

I've a server which is mounting a nfs share. When I do a copy on a file
larger than 2GB, the following error comes up. It works perfectly for
smaller files.

[copy] Failed to copy /opt/home/servera/abc.log to abc.log due to
Invalid argument

Does anyone know where the limitation is at?

Thanks in advance,
Sim
Disclaimer:
This communication contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us IMMEDIATELY that you have received it and destroy it. We are not
liable for any unauthorised sending of or interference with this communication.