ant-user mailing list archives

From LukeS <luke.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Ant API
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:50:20 GMT

Thanks Jan!

Very very useful.

It seems with Leaf Cutter having a Project instance would not be required,
at least looking at the samples they have shown in their docs.

Based on your answer and the one previous I might do CVS and SVN integration
with APIs rather than Ant. However I still feel with file transfer with SCP
will be best done with Ant via Leaf Cutter.

Luke