ant-user mailing list archives

From LukeS <luke.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant API
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 03:11:57 GMT

Thank you.

I will check out this API. On my list of things to support are: SVN, SCP,
CVS, Database connectivity, creating folders and zip and unzipping archives.
You are right, I could be doing this directly with Java, however it just
seems easier through Ant (I have a build file that does everything I want
right now, it would take a while to write java code to do the same).

I am fine with the CVS and SVN integration requiring the cvs binaries
installed in the system for now.

I did find this which pretty much explains what I was looking for:

http://onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/07/24/antauto.html?page=3