ant-user mailing list archives

From rohit15 <rohitkulkarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Parsing comma-separated string and getting handle to each token
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:15:06 GMT

Actually my confusion starts at this point,
When i use this code , it does print each comma-delimited string ;but i wish
to do something like this

<echo>The value of String 1 : ${value1}</echo>
<echo>The value of String 2 : ${value2}. Now pass this to macro2 </echo>
<echo>The value of String 3 : ${value3}. Now pass this to macro3</echo>

To be able to achieve this I would need to distinguish between the String 1
and String 2. For e.g. value1 or value[1] or any concrete way to
differentiate between each of the strings

Thanks,
Rohit