ant-user mailing list archives

From xjschwen <xjsch...@gmail.com>
Subject What was the ANT Command Line?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:56:39 GMT

Hi,

I have a new requirement that I am trying to fill in build scripts.

One of the our release engineers would like to know and have written to the
recorded log file what was the ANT command and called targets that were
given to ANT.

Ideally I would like to do this without creating a wrapper around the call
to ant.

Is there a way without creating the wrapper script?

The basic idea would be to read the log file and get an exact command that
was executed in creating the log.  This is to help verify that we can
replicate any build at any time.