ant-user mailing list archives

From cvsusr <>
Subject Re: Loop through build targets
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:38:29 GMT

Yes, I could use for to loop through.  But its throwing error when i use as
below.. The error is thrown for taskdef.. When I enclose the loadfile in to
a target block its working fine without any issues. Please guide me to loop
through the targets for values from the text file.

But im getting error when i do this..

<project name -..>
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/"/>

  <loadfile property="bld" srcFile="find.txt">
	   <ac:for param="line" list="${bld}" >

<target name="a">

<target name="b">

<target name="c">

cvsusr wrote:
> Hi
> I have a requirement where I need to build for each jobname provided.
> I am taking the jobnames from cvs update and storing it in a text file..
> "job.txt"
> As of now i gave a variable name in as
> jobname=job1
> when it is one jobname there wont be issue.. when there are many jobs how
> should i proceed..
> i thought i could have the variable in as
> jobname=job1,job2..
> this variable can be updated from the textfile "job.txt".
> how to update this dynamically through ant..?
> And after that also.. how do we perform the build for each jobname?
> any one have better suggestions.. please let me know how to do this in
> ant.
> thanks a lot.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: