ant-user mailing list archives

From cvsusr <sp...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Loop through build targets
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:38:29 GMT

Yes, I could use for to loop through.  But its throwing error when i use as
below.. The error is thrown for taskdef.. When I enclose the loadfile in to
a target block its working fine without any issues. Please guide me to loop
through the targets for values from the text file.

But im getting error when i do this..

<project name -..>
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties"/>

  <loadfile property="bld" srcFile="find.txt">
    </loadfile>
	   <ac:for param="line" list="${bld}" >
  <sequential>

<target name="a">