ant-user mailing list archives

From cvsusr <sp...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant find duplicate files
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:46:44 GMT

Hi

Can anyone help me in this.. im trying various ways but not able to achieve
a solution..

I used <preset task to check for the same files existing in two dirs.. its
working fine when we know the target dir to compare and only when we need to
compare two dirs..

In my case i need to check all the dirs available and pickup the repeated
files..

Is there anyway to achieve this?? request ur help.

thanks.