ant-user mailing list archives

From cvsusr <sp...@rediffmail.com>
Subject dynamic build.properties
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:11:25 GMT

Hi

I have a requirement where I need to build for each jobname provided.

I am taking the jobnames from cvs update and storing it in a text file..
"job.txt"

As of now i gave a variable name in build.properties as

jobname=job1

when it is one jobname there wont be issue.. when there are many jobs how
should i proceed..

i thought i could have the variable in build.properties as

jobname=job1,job2..

this variable can be updated from the textfile "job.txt".

how to update this dynamically through ant..?

And after that also.. how do we perform the build for each jobname?

any one have better suggestions.. please let me know how to do this in ant.

thanks a lot.