ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Sub ant reference resolution model..
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 04:37:10 GMT

Hi,

We have written custom ant tasks which use class Ant... when we invoke the
build file in sub directories it keeps giving this..

Warning: Reference fs.app.root has not been set at runtime, but was found
during
build file parsing, attempting to resolve. Future versions of Ant may
support
 referencing ids defined in non-executed targets.
Warning: Reference fs.foundation.root has not been set at runtime, but was
found
 during
build file parsing, attempting to resolve. Future versions of Ant may
support
 referencing ids defined in non-executed targets.

I see this must be to do with initialization of these references in sub ant.
However even if we don't initalise  and inheritReferences  is made to false
it looks like it is getting it from the parent.

The original defination of the reference is

 <union id="fs.app.root">
			<fileset dir="${app.root}"/>
		    </union>