ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: IDEA Project generation from ant
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 04:44:13 GMT

> I generally only generate .classpath files

Could you tell me how you archive this with ant

>Try to keep it simple  because most of the time you are just updating the
dependencies of the
project.

This is perfect way.. could be archived by syncup with the existing ipr
files.  Yes, mostly classpath, sourcepaths etc would get changed in our
case.

Lack of ant task for generation of project files, would it be possible to
use the code used by maven to do the same job.. if yes, any pointers pl.

Regards,
Nagendra