ant-user mailing list archives

From Vitalik <tiks...@gmail.com>
Subject How force ant to close db connection?
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:55:43 GMT
Hi!
I'm use ant for compile and run tests. The sequence of actions is next:
1. deletion old test db
2. building new clean test db:

        <sql driver="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"
             url="jdbc:derby:${testdb.path};create=true;"
             src="${sql.script}"
             userid=""
             password=""
             classpath="${lib}/derby.jar;${db.side.jar.file}"
             caching="false">
        </sql>

3. starting tests

As you see, the DBMS is Derby which works in Embedded mode (i.e. only
one connection at the same time).
The first two steps passed successful, but the third failed. I suggest
it's because the connection which ant use in second step is not closed
immediately. Because if I start test with skipping first two steps
they works fine.

So how I can force ant to close connection?

--
King regards, Vitalik