ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Class cast exception with executor - class loading issue
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:46:13 GMT
Hello Raja,

I am not sure whether this can help you. I am using the classloader task included in the project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/enitsys/files/JTools/

I use it with this snippet
    <classloadertask classpathRef="all.https.cp" loader="thread"/>

where all.https.cp is the id of a path defined before in my build file.

I had to do this mainly to use the SSL layer of IBM WebSphere 6.1.

Regards,

Antoine

-------- Original-Nachricht --------