ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Kennedy <skenn...@tenthpowertech.com>
Subject Referencing file inside Jar file from fileset
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:09:48 GMT
Is it possible to include a file that already exists inside a JAR?

m using  a task (hibernatetool) that takes a set of XML files to generate a database schema,
however some of the XML files are contained in 3rd party JAR files.  I have a fileset like
this:

<fileset dir="${java.src.dir}">
      <include name="**/*.hbm.xml"/>
<exclude name="**/*Test.hbm.xml"/>
</fileset>

Which works fine for my home grown XML files in my source tree, but I'd like to be able to
avoid extracting the 3rd party XML files to include them in my sources.  Is there a way to
include XML file(s) from the 3rd party JAR similar to the following:

<include name="${jar.file}/path/to/File.hbm.xml" />

Thanks in advance,
Steve