ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta <juliocbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: create javadoc
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:10:51 GMT
Thanks man, but
Using your last tip ..also build the javadoc of the sourcepathref..and that
is a problem to me.
:(

2009/10/28 Scot P. Floess <sfloess@nc.rr.com>

>
> Oops - may need to adjust the sourcepathref ;)
>
>
> <path id="the-path">
>  <pathelement location = "${the-project}/src/main"/>
> </path>
>
> <javadoc access="public" author="on" sourcepathref="the-path"
>
> Sorry about that :)
>
>
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta wrote:
>
>  Thanks again Scot, but still the same.
>> :(
>>
>> 2009/10/28 Scot P. Floess <sfloess@nc.rr.com>
>>
>>
>>> This may be your problem in your fileset...
>>>
>>> Change:
>>>
>>>  <fileset dir="${the-project}/" includes="/src/main/**/*"/>
>>>
>>> To:
>>>
>>>  <fileset dir = "${the-project}" includes = "src/main/**/*"/>
>>>
>>> I note you list /src vs src
>>>
>>> If that doesn't work, try:
>>>
>>> <path id="the-path">
>>>  <pathelement location = "${the-project}/src/main"/> </path>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta wrote:
>>>
>>>  Thanks all for the answers.
>>>
>>>> but I need more help
>>>> If I have just the .jar of the other project must to work in the same
>>>> way?
>>>> I had try using
>>>>          <path id="the-path">
>>>>          <fileset dir="${the-project}/" includes="/src/main/**/*"/>
>>>>          </path>
>>>>      <javadoc access="public" author="on" classpathref="the-path"
>>>>
>>>> But still is the same..
>>>> warning - Tag @see: reference not found:
>>>> bla.bla1.bla2.bla3#getXsltFile()
>>>>
>>>> the files are in The_Project/src/main/bla.bla1.bla2
>>>>
>>>> Need I to charge the classes or something like this?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2009/10/28 Scot P. Floess <sfloess@nc.rr.com>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  Hee - yep that is what I meant.  Sorry I was sorta rushed in my
>>>>> response
>>>>> ;)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>  Ant with 'classpath' he meant the one for the <javadoc> task:
>>>>>
>>>>>   <javadoc ... classpath=""/>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Because your source files depends on these libraries you should have
>>>>>> defined them somewhere before:
>>>>>>  <path id="cp"><fileset .../></path>
>>>>>>  <javac .... classpathref="cp"/>
>>>>>> then reuse that
>>>>>>  <javadoc ... classpathref="cp"/>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Jan
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Von: Scot P. Floess [mailto:sfloess@nc.rr.com]
>>>>>>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009 21:29
>>>>>>> An: Ant Users List
>>>>>>> Betreff: Re: create javadoc
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You need to fix your classpath to include the other project's
>>>>>>> classes...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009, Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  Hello,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  I am trying to create a build of a java project what use classes
>>>>>>>> from
>>>>>>>> another project in the workspace..
>>>>>>>> when I run the javadoc task..I see things like
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> project/package/MyClass.java   warning - Tag @see: reference
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  not found:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  com.bla.bla.bla
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> where com.bla.bla.bla is the referencied classes.
>>>>>>>> How can I correct the reference?
>>>>>>>> thanks.
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
>>>>>>>> Graduando em ciência da computação
>>>>>>>>  Universidade Federal de Viçosa
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  Scot P. Floess
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 27 Lake Royale
>>>>>>> Louisburg, NC  27549
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 252-478-8087 (Home)
>>>>>>> 919-890-8117 (Work)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
>>>>>>> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Scot P. Floess
>>>>>>
>>>>> 27 Lake Royale
>>>>> Louisburg, NC  27549
>>>>>
>>>>> 252-478-8087 (Home)
>>>>> 919-890-8117 (Work)
>>>>>
>>>>> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
>>>>> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>>>>>
>>>>> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
>>>> Graduando em ciência da computação
>>>>  Universidade Federal de Viçosa
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  Scot P. Floess
>>> 27 Lake Royale
>>> Louisburg, NC  27549
>>>
>>> 252-478-8087 (Home)
>>> 919-890-8117 (Work)
>>>
>>> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
>>> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>>>
>>> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
>> Graduando em ciência da computação
>>  Universidade Federal de Viçosa
>>
>>
> Scot P. Floess
> 27 Lake Royale
> Louisburg, NC  27549
>
> 252-478-8087 (Home)
> 919-890-8117 (Work)
>
> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>
> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>



-- 
  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
Graduando em ciência da computação
   Universidade Federal de Viçosa

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message