ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta <juliocbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: create javadoc
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:52:45 GMT
Thanks again Scot, but still the same.
:(

2009/10/28 Scot P. Floess <sfloess@nc.rr.com>

>
> This may be your problem in your fileset...
>
> Change:
>
>  <fileset dir="${the-project}/" includes="/src/main/**/*"/>
>
> To:
>
>  <fileset dir = "${the-project}" includes = "src/main/**/*"/>
>
> I note you list /src vs src
>
> If that doesn't work, try:
>
> <path id="the-path">
>  <pathelement location = "${the-project}/src/main"/> </path>
>
>
>
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta wrote:
>
>  Thanks all for the answers.
>> but I need more help
>> If I have just the .jar of the other project must to work in the same way?
>> I had try using
>>           <path id="the-path">
>>           <fileset dir="${the-project}/" includes="/src/main/**/*"/>
>>           </path>
>>       <javadoc access="public" author="on" classpathref="the-path"
>>
>> But still is the same..
>> warning - Tag @see: reference not found: bla.bla1.bla2.bla3#getXsltFile()
>>
>> the files are in The_Project/src/main/bla.bla1.bla2
>>
>> Need I to charge the classes or something like this?
>>
>>
>> 2009/10/28 Scot P. Floess <sfloess@nc.rr.com>
>>
>>
>>> Hee - yep that is what I meant.  Sorry I was sorta rushed in my response
>>> ;)
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
>>>
>>>  Ant with 'classpath' he meant the one for the <javadoc> task:
>>>
>>>>  <javadoc ... classpath=""/>
>>>>
>>>> Because your source files depends on these libraries you should have
>>>> defined them somewhere before:
>>>>  <path id="cp"><fileset .../></path>
>>>>  <javac .... classpathref="cp"/>
>>>> then reuse that
>>>>  <javadoc ... classpathref="cp"/>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Jan
>>>>
>>>>  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>>>>
>>>>> Von: Scot P. Floess [mailto:sfloess@nc.rr.com]
>>>>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009 21:29
>>>>> An: Ant Users List
>>>>> Betreff: Re: create javadoc
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> You need to fix your classpath to include the other project's
>>>>> classes...
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009, Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>  Hello,
>>>>>
>>>>>> I am trying to create a build of a java project what use classes
from
>>>>>> another project in the workspace..
>>>>>> when I run the javadoc task..I see things like
>>>>>>
>>>>>> project/package/MyClass.java   warning - Tag @see: reference
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  not found:
>>>>>
>>>>>  com.bla.bla.bla
>>>>>>
>>>>>> where com.bla.bla.bla is the referencied classes.
>>>>>> How can I correct the reference?
>>>>>> thanks.
>>>>>> --
>>>>>>  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
>>>>>> Graduando em ciência da computação
>>>>>>  Universidade Federal de Viçosa
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Scot P. Floess
>>>>> 27 Lake Royale
>>>>> Louisburg, NC  27549
>>>>>
>>>>> 252-478-8087 (Home)
>>>>> 919-890-8117 (Work)
>>>>>
>>>>> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
>>>>> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>>>>>
>>>>> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  Scot P. Floess
>>> 27 Lake Royale
>>> Louisburg, NC  27549
>>>
>>> 252-478-8087 (Home)
>>> 919-890-8117 (Work)
>>>
>>> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
>>> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>>>
>>> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
>> Graduando em ciência da computação
>>  Universidade Federal de Viçosa
>>
>>
> Scot P. Floess
> 27 Lake Royale
> Louisburg, NC  27549
>
> 252-478-8087 (Home)
> 919-890-8117 (Work)
>
> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>
> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>



-- 
  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
Graduando em ciência da computação
   Universidade Federal de Viçosa

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message