ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <>
Subject Re: Ant style Pattern Matching api to find indexOf
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:39:42 GMT

Sorry you lost me now...  Your original post stated 'I want a api to know
if say String "abc"  exists as a sub string in the pattern "nag*bc".'

So, now you want what exactly?  Is this something to see if a file exists
in a directory or some file name pattern?  I'm sorry - I don't know what
it is you are really wanting...  Can you give a more thorough example?

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Raja Nagendra Kumar wrote:

> Thank You Scot, I had a look at propertyregex, but this seems to support
> regex matching as per the regular expression standards. However, I am
> looking for ant style include, exclude pattern contains/indexof match.
> e.g in includes we could use * which is equivalent of saying [.]* or **/ to
> say any sub directory. I am looking to have contains/indexOf match using
> such kind of ant pattern.
> I really applicate your inputs on this.
> Regards
> Nagenra