ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: properties echo with absolute values
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:31:01 GMT
A property is just a string. It may or may not be a file name. You can
try the <makeurl> task to see if that will put the full path to a file.

This type of task isn't all that simple and requires some assumptions
about the OS. I always prepend file and directory names in my ant
script with ${dirname}.

--
David Weintraub
David@Weintraub.name