ant-user mailing list archives

From Dianne Yumul <dia...@wellsgaming.com>
Subject Re: Java source files not part of any package
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:23:49 GMT
Thank you Steve for the suggestions.  I tried option 2 with the
following:

<property name="src" location="src"/>
<property name="src.common" location="../../Common">

<javac destdir="${bin}"  includeAntRuntime="no"
classpathref="lib.path" debug="${compile.debug}">
	<src path="src"/>
	<src>
		<fileset file="${src.common}/AuthWindow.java"/>
	</src>
</javac>

But I get the error /Common/AuthWindow.java is not a directory.

Going back to the manual and some more searching.

Thanks.