ant-user mailing list archives

From Rez P <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tar Task
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:53:00 GMT

Great, thanks. I was so busy thinking about deleting the folder that deleting the file didn't
occur to me. Duh!  :)

Good to know that delete won't fail if the file doesn't exist.

Thanks.

> Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:33:56 +0200
> Subject: Re: Tar Task
> From: fge@one2team.com
> To: user@ant.apache.org
>
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 00:48, Rez P <pons32@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Everyone,
> >

> > How do I get the tar task to overwrite its previously created tar file? Please see
my current target below.  I don't want to delete my dist folder each time and I don't see
any options in the help section to overwrite the previous version of ShellScripts.tar.