ant-user mailing list archives

From Dianne Yumul <dia...@wellsgaming.com>
Subject Re: Java source files not part of any package
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:32:40 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion Chris.  I tried using the includes parameter
and it works.  Here's what it looks like:

<javac destdir="${bin}"  includeAntRuntime="no"
classpathref="lib.path" debug="${compile.debug}">
	<src path="src"/>
	<src path="../Common"/>
	<include name="AuthWindow.java"/>
	<include name="DateFormatField.java"/>
	<include name="Capacity.java"/>
	<include name="CapacityPrinter.java"/>
</javac>

Here's the directory structure:

/Common/AuthWindow.java
/Common/DateFormatField.java
/Common/Capacity.java
/Common/CapacityPrinter.java
/Edit Capacities/src/Edit_Capacities.java

I was hoping for another (better?) way to do this like it says in the
FAQ.

Thanks again.