ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Source code for Ant-optional
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:13:56 GMT
All ant-*.jar files are build from the same source tree using different file selectors.
1. compile the whole source tree including all optional stuff (if the required lib is present)
2. build ant.jar for all classes which dont depend on external libs
3. build a bunch of ant-*.jar for optional libraries if their required lib is present
In earlier version of Ant the 3rd step builds only ant-optional.jar, in newer you have ant-junit.jar,
ant-jdepend.jar, ...

The source code of the old version is available from the source distro in the archive or the
subversion branch.

Jan