ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Help With Condition Task
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 05:53:24 GMT
An idea is not to reference the files instead of "including" them:

file ./includes.qa:
---8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<----
file1.qa
file2.qa
file3.qa
---8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<----

file ./includes.staging
file*.staging

file ./includes...

<property name="selected" value="qa" description="Default is doing QA"/>
<copy todir="some/dir">
  <fileset dir="properties" includesfile="includes.${selected}"/>
</copy>

$ant -Dselected=qa

Jan