ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: properties echo with absolute values
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 06:48:01 GMT
The (slow) trend is to modularize Ant. There will be some handlers in the core, but there also
will be some additional libraries (with tasks, with handler, ...).
http://ant.apache.org/antlibs/sandbox.html#Props%20-%20additional%20Property%20Resolver
(currently during the vote for leaving the sandbox and releasing a 1.0 with Ant 1.8.0).

Jan