ant-user mailing list archives

From Francis GALIEGUE <...@one2team.com>
Subject Re: Checking whether a file is executable
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:54:25 GMT
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 23:50, Shawn Castrianni
<Shawn.Castrianni@halliburton.com> wrote:
> I run ANT with 1.6 all the time.  Therefore, you could always write your own condition
or task with ANT API just as long as you run your ANT builds with 1.6.

Which kind of leads back to my original question somewhat, even if
this was far from being obvious in my first mail... By "Where should I
start to look if I want to create, say, a
<isexecutabe> condition", I meant where in the code should I start to
look. I have thrown an eye to the source, but without success so far.
Pointers appreciated ;)

--

Francis Galiegue
ONE2TEAM