ant-user mailing list archives

From David Booth <booth.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant vs Maven vs Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans – Exploring Incremental Builds
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:17:08 GMT
We’re looking into incremental builds — trying to document the differences
in popularity & productivity between using tools like Ant and Maven versus
IDEs.  We haven’t seen a study like this before, and we’ve already received
as responsible, so if you can take 2 mins to answer the 3 multiple-choice
questions in this Google Form, we’d really appreciate it.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHlRT1dCb2xnUldpUzRUZ3hNNlBOdkE6MA
..

Thanks,

Dave