ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Savant 1.5.3
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:34:09 GMT
Savant 1.5.3 was released today.

This was a patch release that fixes the colorized output on Linux and
Unix systems. Some users where having problems with Savant changing
the colors of their display terminal and not reseting them. I pulled
the colorizing code out of Savant completely.

You can still enable colorized output for Savant using the standard
Ant ANSI color listener and adding the option to your ~/.antrc file. I
also find it is useful to setup better default colors that don't use
the DIM attribute when using Terminal.app on Mac. Here are my .antrc
and .antcolors files:

~/.antrc
--------------
ANT_OPTS="-Dant.logger.defaults=/Users/bpontarelli/.antcolors"
ANT_ARGS="-logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.AnsiColorLogger"

~/.antcolors
AnsiColorLogger.ERROR_COLOR=;31
AnsiColorLogger.WARNING_COLOR=;35
AnsiColorLogger.INFO_COLOR=;36
AnsiColorLogger.VERBOSE_COLOR=;32
AnsiColorLogger.DEBUG_COLOR=;34

Minimal editing for the .antrc file is necessary to change the path to
your .antcolors file.

Enjoy!

-bp