ant-user mailing list archives

From cvsusr <sp...@rediffmail.com>
Subject <exec> task not accepting relative path
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:27:40 GMT

Hi

I need to find the folder named "capital" under the basedir and prepare
filelist with extension *.txt under capital folder.

For this I used <exec> task and gave like following, but its not accepting
the relative path. This path varies according the base folder name we set in
properties..  so what ever dir name given in properites file, it should
search down for folder named "Capital" and store the list of files with
extension *.txt.

<exec dir="**/Capital/" executable="cmd">
<arg line="/c dir *.txt /s /b>a.txt"/>
</exec>

but relative path is not getting resolved..

Then i tried using properties like

<property name="${build.path} location="${basedir}/**/Capital"/>
and in exec task
<exec dir="${build.path}" ...>
but this path is also not getting resolved.

Please help me to pass relative path to the <exec> task.

Thanks