ant-user mailing list archives

From mapgeek <as...@digitalics.com>
Subject schemavalidate producing extra errors
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:52:26 GMT

I am trying to use schemavalidate against an XSD. The XML doc validates in
Eclipse and Visual Studio XML editors. When I run schemavalidate in my ant
build, it consistently throws the same 3 errors, plus it tells me it isn't a
valid XML doc. I dug into the XML, and didn't see any issues with it that
would cause these problems and, as I mentioned, my other two XML editors
don't complain. Here is the output.

[schemavalidate] ServerConfig.xml:5346:16: Key 'TocLayerToMapLayerRef' with
value 'Yahoo' not found for identity constraint of element 'ServerConfig'.
[schemavalidate] ServerConfig.xml:5346:16: Key 'MapLayerToMapServiceRef'
with value 'PDC_HI_Boundaries' not found for identity constraint of element
'ServerConfig'.
[schemavalidate] ServerConfig.xml:5346:16: Key 'MapServiceToMapServerRef'
with value 'google' not found for identity constraint of element
'ServerConfig'.
[schemavalidate] ServerConfig.xml is not a valid XML document

Why schemavalidate would find more errors than other validators?

thanks, David