ant-user mailing list archives

From it99 <>
Subject recursive exclude
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:43:19 GMT

I'm trying to create a jar file and exluding certain packages and/or
Some of my excludes are not working correctly. Is there any way to
recursively exclude a directory and all of it's sub-directory layers? There
are varying levels underneath the main direcectory.
In the below example I want to deleted directory 'd'. It does not work for
some reason.
what I really want to do is exclude 'b' and every thing under neath it.
If I have a directory the has only one level of sub-direcories like 'a'
below that works OK

        <jar jarfile="${output}/output.jar">
        	<fileset dir="${output.classes}">
        	    <exclude name="a/b/c/d/*.class" />