ant-user mailing list archives

From cvsusr <sp...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternative for <available> taks to check a pattern of file existence
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:00:56 GMT

I tried this.. this is printing the *.txt file that exist in the current
folder
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties"/>
<for param="file">
  <path>
    <fileset dir="." includes="*.txt"/>
  </path>
<sequential>
<echo> file list::: @{file} </echo>
</sequential>
</for>

Now i need to check if the file exist then perform the target..  Do i need
to use condition for this??

Thanks
Sri