ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: Ant style Pattern Matching api to find indexOf
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:32:52 GMT

Hi Scot,

True, I am looking for the same. i.e to know if a sub string abc exists in
pattern "nag*bc" or "naga*" etc..

What I understand by looking at  propertyregex is it can match and identify
the patterns if

nag*bc --> would have been nag .*bc, but  nag*bc is ant fileset's include
and exclude pattern matching syntax and it does not follow the same regular
expression syntax.

May be if you could let me know the syntax of how you see propregex can
solve my original need it would be great full.