ant-user mailing list archives

From srinivas2828 <srinivas2...@gmail.com>
Subject ant in eclipse+got error[/root/workspace/myapp/build.xml:372: java.net.UnknownHostException: root
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 06:17:43 GMT

Hi friends i am deploying webapplication into tomcat using ant with eclipse
environment..got the script some where and changed necessary modifications
to ant script,then  targets like clean,all,compile,dist,javadoc are worked
fine and when i try to deploy application using deploy taget got the error
message which says
ERROR
/root/workspace/myapp/build.xml:372: java.net.UnknownHostException: root
i did necessary changes to managet.xml file also and I am using
Eclipse-Galileo,Apache Ant-1.7.1,jdk1.6.0_15,Tomcat-5.5.27. and I am
uploading build.xml file also please have a look at this
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25903523/build.xml build.xml
thanks in Advance