ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Patterns **/mem/**/** and **/mem/** are they not same
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 19:04:45 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to use Restrict with fileset and trying to have excludes and
includes on name.

However, when I give the pattern **/mem/**/**, it does not select if any
files which may exist in dir mem (i.e file such as mem/nag.gif). But it
selects files which are one level below mem directory say mem/abc/nag.gif
etc.

When we give the second pattern i.e **/mem/** it selects the files under mem
directory.

is **/*.*  not mean zero or more directories

it seems to behave like one or more directories.

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O
www.tejasoft.com