ant-user mailing list archives

From not4google <kapil.x.jo...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Re: How to specify xml configuration file from Ant Task
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 14:27:10 GMT

Hi here are some more details:

	<target name="antTaskTest" depends="compile">
		<copy file="src/java/jdbc.xml" tofile="jdbc.xml"/>
		<jar destfile="Output.jar">
			<zipfileset dir="build/classes" prefix="" />
			<manifest>
				<attribute name="Main-Class" value="com.x.y.z.HelloWorld" />
				<attribute name="Class-Path" value="lib/spring.jar " />
			</manifest>
		</jar>
	</target>

As you can see I do copy the XML file to the JAR and have checked this and
its definitely there.
The XML is called from the Java by the following:

ApplicationContext ac = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("jdbc.xml",
HelloWorld.class);

Am not sure if its on the classpath - was hoping to have that done from the
ant task if possible?