ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: AW: properties echo with absolute values
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 06:03:59 GMT

Hi Jan,

In our context, we are using <var> task to set this variable. Var does not
seem to support location. Properties read only-set only once approach would
not work with us, as this value would get chanced in each call to that
target.

I saw there are some thing like property hooks which supporting ${toString:
xyz} kind of resolutions. It would be nice, if there are more such hooks -
say to call any method of that object. This avoids adding another explicit
property.

Regards,
Nagendra