ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <>
Subject AW: Ant and Java Forking
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:14:24 GMT

Please show a bit of your Java Code. Otherwise it is difficult to understand what you mean.
What is happeneing?

Did you ever start Ant sucessfully through a Java application?

It is possible to do this!
Why do you need to do it prgrammatically?

"is because they both use JVM"
Do you mean  the same JVM??

Greetings Juergen

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Nemer []
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Oktober 2009 02:25
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Ant and Java Forking

I'm invoking Ant through Java to run the target (as shown bellow) "test-javalanche", apparently
it doesn't run the target... this target I'm trying to run also runs with the Java Virtual
Machine. So I was wondering if the fact that I can't run Ant (programmatically) and call this
(test-javalanche) is because they both use JVM. If it is, does anyone suggest a solution?

<target name="test-javalanche">
        <mkdir dir="mutation-files/junit-reports"></mkdir>
        <junit dir="." printSummary="yes" fork="true" forkmode="once"
                <path refid="javalanche.classpath.add" />
                <pathelement path="${cp}"></pathelement>

            <jvmarg line="${javalanche.arg.line}" />

            <formatter type="xml"/>
            <formatter usefile="true" type="plain"/>
            <test todir="mutation-files/junit-reports" name="${testsuite}"

David Nemer

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message