ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject Xalan hinders saxon
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:20:04 GMT
Hello,

After taking xalan 2.7.1 into Ants lib path, my XSLT using saxon dont work anymore:

dsf.comparedsffiles:
     [xslt] Processing ...
     [xslt] Loading stylesheet D:\DopeBuildBase\Build\DopeBuildServer\XSLT\compare-dsf.xsl
     [xslt] compare-dsf.xsl:113:104: Fatal Error! java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xpath.objects.XRTreeFrag
Cause: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xpath.objects.XRTreeFrag
     [xslt] Failed to process ....

This worked beforehand.

So saxon can't cope with the new jars. What I did was:

 <xslt style="${dsf.comparedsffiles.xsltfile}"
          in="${dsf.comparedsffiles.in}"
          out="${dsf.comparedsffiles.out}" >
        <classpath>
          <pathelement location="${ant.xslt.saxonjar}" />
        </classpath>
        <param name="filename.1" expression="${dsf.comparedsffiles.file1}"/>
        <param name="filename.2" expression="${dsf.comparedsffiles.file2}"/>
        <param name="errorfilename" expression="${dsf.comparedsffiles.error}"/>

    </xslt>

Any idea?

Juergen
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----