ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy Stevens <insomniacpeng...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Ant task to unzip files to a dynamic folder
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:07:01 GMT
2009/9/24 Varman <reachoutarul@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I too have same requirements in which i want extract zip files to different
> folders without using custom codes. This is the code am using. this extracts
> all zip files to "destination_dir" and so files with same name gets
> overwitten (i want to avoid this). For me each zip file has to be extracted
> to different folder inside "destination_dir".
>
>           <unzip dest="destination_dir">
>                        <fileset dir="source_dir">
>                                <include name="**/*.zip"/>
>                        </fileset>
>            </unzip>
>
> Can you please give me the solution if you have? I saw a thread already
> posted for this requirement but that was not answered.
>
> -Arul

Have you tried the ant-contrib for or foreach tasks?
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/index.html
Something like

<for param="file">
  <path>
                        <fileset dir="source_dir">
                                <include name="**/*.zip"/>
                        </fileset>
  </path>
  <sequential>
    <propertyregex override="yes"
      property="zipname"  input="@{file}"
      regexp=".*/([^/]*)\.zip" replace="\1"/>
    <mkdir dir="destination_dir/${zipname}"/>
           <unzip dest="destination_dir/${zipname}" src="@{file}"/>
  </sequential>
</for>

perhaps?