ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilles Scokart <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DirectoryScanner cache to boost performance
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:04:11 GMT
FYI, Some months ago there has been some performance enhancements around the
directory scanner.  I don't think this was already released in 1.7.1.  You
can try to build the trunk if you want to benefits from those enhancements.
You can also search in the mail archive to know what has changed.

Gilles Scokart